Friday, May 6, 2011

Moog Music's new Web site features Retro Synth Ads' retro synth ads!



Would ya look at that!

Moog Music has relaunched their Web site with a new face lift. And, even more exciting, is that it features ad scans from Retro Synth Ads. In other words, they are using Retro Synth Ads' retro synth ads. :D

I'm proud of the growing collection, and was really excited when Moog's marketing department contacted me back in early April and asked to use the ads on their new site.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous when I first saw the email from Moog. I've been waiting for one of these companies to send some kind of take-down notice ever since I started this blog. :o) But, it was exactly the opposite, and I was super honored when they asked if they could use the ads.

I had been popping over to the site every so often waiting for the new site to go live, but it wasn't until the MATRIXSYNTH post showed up in my rss feed yesterday that I knew it had finally launched.

So, take a look at the new Moog Music Web site, and in particular the new Legacy section. It has tons of information on Bob Moog's life, interviews, company history, and best of all... Moog ads!

And don't forget, you can also shuffle quickly through my Moog ads and go directly to blog posts using the Advertising Timeline Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment